3.11.2011

Randomosity on Fridays

I am so glad this week is over, dudes. I hope it was way better for you than it was for me. But there's no time to be down! It's the weekend!

So here's my Friday 5.

1. My not-even-year-old new phone decided to poop out on me this week. It's a touchscreen phone, and 98% of the touchscreen doesn't work. Right. So I basically couldn't call anyone who wasn't in my contacts, and forget about texting. So...

2. I'm finally joining the ranks of people who own a smartphone! It's pretty exciting. Interneting and what have you. Sadly, it is not an iPhone, but I'm not complaining.

3. My sister got sick after our SF trip, but on top of that, she seems to have contracted the dreaded Bieber Fever. I fear it might be contagious...

4. Speaking of my sister, she just hurt herself while doing a shimmy. She was trying to demonstrate a ridiculous scene from GLEE. Shimmies: they're srs business.

5. I am so excited for the Disneyland summer season because the new and improved Star Tours is open (yeah, I'm a huge nerd if the Star Wars reenactment didn't tip you off) and Ariel's Undersea Adventure at California Adventure is also opening, and it's going to have this crazy cool thing in it:



Yeah, that's an Ursula so real, I will probably scream when confronted by her on the ride.

All righty, friends! Have a fantabulous weekend!


P.S. The awesome-o Beth Revis is giving away SIGNED copies of ALL FIVE Breathless Reads! This is way awesome as I've read 3/5 of them and quite liked all of them. Go check out the contest!


Win 5 Autographed Books

6 comments:

Connie Keller said...

My week was crummy too. But the sun is out and the flowers are blooming. Have a great weekend.

Tere Kirkland said...

Aw, hope next week gets better for you! And don't forget to get innoculated against the Bieb!

Is it sad that I still know every word to every song from the Little Mermaid? ;)

Melissa said...

Next week is going to be way better than this week!!!
And the Ariel ride is SO cool!

XiXi said...

Oh my god, that Ursula animatronic looks phenomenal. I wish I lived near California!

I'm glad you got a smartphone. :)

Lydia Kang said...

I hope you have a better week come Monday! Poor you. That phone dying is really sucky.

That Ursula looks scary!

Danyelle L. said...

*hugs* Sounds like you need some *cookies* I hope this week is much better!