1.24.2014

Name That Book: Literal Titles Version!

Happy Friday, everyone!  I've been enormously slacking on my reading, continuing my extended trend from last year--I looked at my Goodreads page and made a sad, sad face.  And then I decided it was time for another round of Name That Book.  This time, I've taken the titles of various YA novels and doodled them literally, not necessarily with any connection to characters or events in the story.  No hints this time, just plain doodles!

Take a gander and throw us your best guess:


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.
My plans for the weekend include copious amounts of sleeping and also bullying Krispy because, you know, that's what I do, although this activity is not exclusively reserved for the weekend because in fact I do it all the time.  Maybe I'll try to catch up on some reading while I'm at it.

Have happy Friday funtimes, peeps!

2 comments:

Katy Upperman said...

1. THE 5TH WAVE
2. FIRE
3. BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA

And... that's all I've got. Love these posts, though, and looking forward to the answers. :-)

Connie Keller said...

I love the doodles. Here are my guesses.

1. The Fifth Wave
2. Catching Fire
3. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
4. ??
5. Shadow and Bone
6. A Million Little Pieces