12.12.2012

Sunshine Blog Award Questions

I was going to have a Post of Substance for you today, but I finished reading THE SONG OF ACHILLES Monday night, and it devastated me with ALL THE FEELS. I am still book-hungover from this beautiful, cry-inducing-in-Krispy-who-does-not-cry-at-books story and not capable of more than basic blogging functions.

Luckily, I remembered that Sophia had tagged us a while ago with the Sunshine Blog Award, which comes with a few questions. I think Sophia changed them, so since she tagged us, we'll be going by her questions.



1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Krispy - Closed. Mostly, it is blocked by a large pile of stuffed animals and books.

Alz - Closed. I fear monsters.


2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Krispy - Yes because I'm a sucker for free stuff?

Alz - No because they usually suck.


3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Krispy - Sheets, what sheets?

Alz - They start tucked in but end up tucked out eventually.


Nobel Laureate Parking
Nobel Laureate Parking by ~dgies
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

Krispy - No, but I had friends of friends of friends in college who did. To be specific: at my university where parking is scarce and therefore a prize to be rewarded, Nobel Laureates get life-time designated parking. There are literally spaces on campus with signs marked NL, for Nobel Laureate. It is possible my friend knew someone who knew someone who stole one of these.



Alz - No. I would like to, but only if it says Alz on it.


5. What is your Favorite Time of Year?

Krispy - Summer. What can I say? I'm a California girl and a Leo to boot. Sunshine sustains me.

Alz - When I don't have school / vacation time!


6. What is your Favorite Time of Day?

Krispy - Late night or mid-morning. Both for the quiet.

Alz - Going to bed.


7. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

Krispy - Legos! Can your lincoln logs make this?

Lego!Prince Philip fighting Lego!Maleficent
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Alz - Legos, HELL YES. Especially the Hello Kitty Legos. Lincoln logs are like, "You have logs. So what?"


8. Do you always smile for pictures?

Krispy - Yes. I look ticked off when I don't.

Alz - Apparently, I look smug in pictures when I attempt to smile.


And as for tagging...we're too lazy and I need to go cry over my book again. So we tag anyone who would like to do this meme!

See you Friday! :)

3 comments:

Connie Keller said...

I agree completely. Closet doors must be closed at bedtime. The monsters lurk--we all know that Monsters, Inc. was a documentary.

linda said...

Hehehe I still have to do mine! Maybe next week before I go back to SoCal.

Love seeing both your responses to the same questions. Very fun! :)

Julie Dao said...

Actually, I sleep with my closet door open sometimes... I don't know why! Nothing has come out... yet.