Ready.Set.Write! is a summer writing intensive hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Jaime Morrow. Click the banner or the link previous for more information on the intensive.
We're checking in every Monday, and the link-up will be on the host blogs.
1. How I did on last week’s goals
- Write for 15 min every day. 2 out of 7. But I did start a new poem, so yay!
- Read 3 chapters of beta read. I might have been a little short, but I did read.
- Go to the gym/exercise at least 2 times a week. Nope.
- In bed by 12:30a at the latest. Fail. :(
2. My goal(s) for this week
- Write for at least 15 min every day.
- Read 3 more chapters of beta read.
- Seriously, be in bed by 12:30a at the latest.
- Relax/ vegetate (because it's my birthday week!)
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
Shifting. There are a few details that I always think I have figured out, and then I find that I haven't or that they need to be changed.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write)
Procrastinating. I did have a little more time this week, but I had such a hard time just sitting down and doing the work. Boo.
5. Something I love about my WiP
Having a little bit of trouble in this department, but that might be the procrastination and general avoidance talking...
How did you do with your goals this week?