Ready.Set.Write! is a summer writing intensive hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Jaime Morrow. Click the banner or the link previous for more information on the intensive.
We're checking in every Monday, and the link-up will be on the host blogs. This is the first week of updates!
1. How I did on last week’s goals
I'd say 50/50. I didn't manage the 15 minutes every day, but I got 4 out of 7! Will attempt to do better this coming week.
2. My goal(s) for this week
I forgot that we can set other goals for RSW too, so I'll add those in here.
- Write for 15 min every day
- Finish a beta read and send notes
- Start next beta read
- Get more sleep
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
Rusty - as in, writing is like a muscle and I haven't exercised mine (at least on the story-writing front) in a long while and I felt it! Eep.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write)
As I suspected last week, finding the energy to write. Last week was especially busy thanks to deadlines at work and future fun planning with my friends after work.
5. Something I love about my WiP
I love some of the little world details I'd forgotten I'd written previously, so it was nice to rediscover them.
How did you do with your goals this week?