It's time for Ready.Set.Write!, the summer writing intensive hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Jaime Morrow. Click the banner or the link previous for more information on the intensive.
I've participated the past 2 years and found it very motivating and fun! So if you need a little boost for your writing projects this summer, I recommend you join in. We're checking in every Monday, and the link-up will be on the host blogs.
This week's 1st post is for goal setting, but future posts will be updates using the following headings:
1. How I did on last week’s goals
2. My goal(s) for this week
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write)
5. Something I love about my WiP
WEEK 1 - Goals
1. This summer I'd like to get the rough draft of my Cinders story done. I know, big goal but I've been picked at this story for years and I think I need to focus and write it down (and stop changing my mind on plot points).
2. Goals for this week: write for at least 15 minutes every day.
3. Word that sums up how I feel right now: determined.
4. My biggest challenge will be finding the energy to write. I've been so mentally exhausted lately.
So, are you ready to get writing? What are your goals?