Here's my Friday 5!
1. Tonight, I'm finally going to meet 2 Blogger friends IN REAL LIFE. I've been
2. Tomorrow (June 25), I'm going to go buy a book. Maybe even two. Maybe even one for you! At a bookstore. You should too, and then tweet about it with the hashtag #SaveBookstores. It'll be cool because there will be books and saving involved. Win/win!
For more info, check out Weronika Janczuk's #SaveBookstores post.
3. Last Sunday, I cleaned out my bookshelf. I realized I need another bookshelf. Even after taking out all my children's and baby books, I don't think I have enough room for all the "grown up" and not-so-grown-up books I've accumulated.
4. Last Sunday, my sister bought a bottle of OPI's "Shattered" nail polish. I still think it looks weird, but it's also pretty darn cool.
5. I'm going to a midnight showing of HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART 2!!! I've been hemming and hawing over it since it's technically a Thursday night, and girl's gotta work Friday, but at the prodding of the sister and the enthusiastic clamor of my friends, I said EFF IT and bought tickets.
As my college roomie tweeted to me: "yes dress up! It's the end of an era. I wish I had someone to go with me..."
I will be going with Sophia, my sister (the Slytherin), Ani of Anime's Musings (we'll be meeting for the first time!), and others. I think Sophia's going as Bellatrix. Now the question is, do I dress up as...
Generic Hogwarts Student / Cho Chang (hah)
What's your random this week? Anyone else going to a midnight showing of Harry Potter? Are YOU dressing up?
Be sure to come back MONDAY June 27 for an off-schedule post! I'll be participating in Jolene's Lovin' the Language (first ever!) blogfest, where we're required to share some lines we love from our WIPs or, if we're shy, lines from other people's stuff.
I'm super excited about this blogfest because if you couldn't tell from my Favorite Books blogfest entry, I do so love the language. I do hope you'll join us!