6.10.2011

Randomosity on Fridays: Tagged! Meme

Happy Friday, lovelies! So I actually have no idea what this meme is called, but it has been making the rounds of the blogs I frequent. So now, it has come to me.

Thanks, Sophia.

Without further ado, the meme.

Do you think you're hot?
It would be conceited for me to say, so you can be the judge of that.

Yeah, I know. So attractive.

Upload a picture or wallpaper that you're using at the moment.
I'm not going to do this one because I'm using a generic Mac wallpaper. Like it comes pre-installed or whatever on the computer when you buy it. I chose the one called "Maple." It's kind of golden toned with close-ups of maple leaves.


When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Snack before dinner tonight. My sister had left-over popcorn chicken from this local Taiwanese place. Fried deliciousness!


The song(s) you listened to recently.
- Ke$ha's "We R Who We R" - I was watching the Bookinistas celebration video for "Divergent," and this song was the backtrack.
- Katy Perry's "E.T." - heard it like 4 times in the 45 min it took me to drive home from work.
- Parachute's "Kiss Me Slowly" - My sister LOVES this band, and this song is off their new album. They wrote it with Lady Antebellum. This song captures so well the feeling of trembly expectation and a perfect, transient moment.



My sister is my go-to source for music. Yeah, she's cooler than me.


What were you thinking as you were doing this?
"I really need to finish that really overdue book, but I do also need a blog post. Uh, I'll just watch another interview with Tom Hiddleston..."

(He played Loki in THOR, and I loved him. As the amazing Sarah Rees Brennan tweeted: "Saw THOR. Whoever thought 'nobody will like adopted monster brother w/silver tongue, eerily pale complexion & secret pain' did not know me.")


Do you have nicknames? What are they?
I used to have a ton, but the 2 that currently get any use are Allie and Krispy. Yes, Krispy is a nickname that my friends actually use in real life.


Tag 8 blogger friends...
This would be easier if I could see my follower list and if I could remember who has already done this meme...

1. Xixi (Icy Roses)
2. Tere Kirkland
3. Danyelle Leafty
4. ali cross
5. Elena Solodow
6. Emy Shin
7. Ariana
8. Angela Felsted


Who's listed as No. 1?
Xixi! She's funny and sassy, and her blog was one of the first I followed.

Say something about No. 5.
Have you been to Elena's blog? There's always something new and amusing.

How did you get to know No. 3?
I don't even remember. Dany's blog was one of the earliest I started following, but I don't remember how I got there. Maybe I clicked her name because it's spelled all prettily. Started getting to know her by submitting a piece to one of her Character Voice challenges.

How about No. 4.?
Probably found ali through a combo of Elana Johnson's blog and her comments here. So glad I did because she's uber sweet.

Leave a message for No. 6.
Emy, blog more! I enjoy reading what you have to say. What have you been up to? :)

Leave a lovey dovey message for No. 2.
Tere, you are one smart, candid, and cool lady. Thanks for being such a cool interwebz friend, and if I had never wanted to visit New Orleans before, I do now because of your locale posts and because maybe I'll run into you IN REAL LIFE. Maybe?

Do No. 7 and No. 8 have any similarities?
They're both lovely ladies with a flair for words. Is that a cop out? Well, to be more specific, I love the whimsy, magic, and vivid imagery in Angela's poetry, and from what little I've read of Ariana's writing on her blog, there seems to be a similar tendency towards vivid imagery (and magic!).

And that's it! If you've already done this meme, sorry for tagging you again! I had trouble keeping track of where I've seen this meme before. That and my followers thing still isn't working, so I picked you lovelies off the top of my head.

If I didn't tag you, please share your answers to some of these questions in the comments! I'd love to get to know more of you / get to know you more.

Basically, I TAG EVERYONE. <3 Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Emy Shin said...

I love this meme. And for the first question: YES, TOTALLY. :)

And thank you for tagging me! I have been studying like crazy lately, and thus blogging has to take a side seat. But I can't wait to get back into it.

Lydia Kang said...

Fun Meme! Thanks for introducing that by the Parachutes to me...;)

Ariana Ferrone said...

YESSSSS I LOVE FILLING OUT MEMES. AWESOME.

Also, weird and random, I had a dream that I met a bunch of bloggers and we talked about Divergent and you were there. In(ternet)ception.

Krispy said...

@Ariana LOL, yay I got invited to the dreamworld party (I'm not sneaky enough to plant the idea to invite me)! In(ternet)ception is a WONDERFUL word. I must find ways to use it now.

Jolene Perry said...

That was super fun :D
Thans!

ali cross said...

Aw! You tagged me! Thank you! That pic of you is too funny. Made me think of one of the girls on Pokemon Black and White when she gets all pouty. (shhh ... it's my BOYS! they make me watch it)

Anonymous said...

This is a fun meme. I did it myself recently.

Of course you're hot. It's the summer time. ;)

Have a great weekend.