6.08.2011

Cop-Out Wednesday

I didn't really have an idea for today's blog post, and I'm behind on several things, so this was going to be a short blog post anyway.

However, my ability to blog anything even vaguely coherent was nuked by the episode of Doctor Who my sister and I were watching. David Tennant is too good. This episode made me too sad to post.

The lesson to take from this is blog BEFORE watching emotionally wrenching episodes of Doctor Who (or anything). Although, in my defense, I didn't know it was going to be one of these eps, but I should've known better.

So I leave you with this question:

Do you read more than 1 book at a time? Why or why not? Which do you prefer?

See you Friday when I'll be answering a meme Sophia tagged me in!


P.S. The fabulous, kind, and awesome Elana Johnson has a book out! It's a little thing called POSSESSION, out yesterday. So CONGRATS to Elana, and you can check out the many amazing chances to win a copy of her book below:

Possession Bloghop & Contest

Possession Giveaway of Awesome

7 comments:

Sophia Chang said...

I used to be a one book girl - and I found I appreciated each book a lot more, read more deeply and remembered details better. Ever since I started book blogging, I've had to do several at once to finish faster. Plus Goodreads makes you want to add more and more.

Christine Murray said...

I only read one fiction book at a time, but I sometimes have books on the go that are for studying, which doesn't really count.

Anonymous said...

Ummm....I can't, as the old adage goes, walk and chew gum at the same time.

The nice thing about my Kindle is that it saves progress on the entire library. But I am afraid I'll never use that feature.

I'm a one-book kinda guy.

Tere Kirkland said...

I'm notoriously bad about reading multiple books at a time. Sometimes it's just Shiny New Book syndrome, like I've been reading a perfectly good book (The Girl in the Steel Corset) and then someone's release day will come (Elana J's Possession) and I can't help myself!

I almost always finish the other book. Eventually...

Lydia Kang said...

There's no rhyme or reason as to why I'm reading one or multiple books; but right now I'm rereading Brave New World in the kitchen, and Holes everywhere else in the house.

Loren Chase said...

I am a 6 books at a time girl lol. I have severe ADD and reading one book at a time drives me crazy, it's really hard to keep my interest otherwise. So I'll read two chapters in one books, two chapters in another and so on until I've finished all of the books. I have a systematic approach to it! ;)

~Loren

Angela said...

I bought my copy off Amazon and am waiting for it to come in the mail. Now I'm curious about this episode of Doctor . . .