6.29.2011

Accent Challenge vlog, Part 1

It's sort of a Wordless Wednesday because I have a vlog for you! Sophia and I attempt to amuse you again with our (non)-accents!

Also, THANK YOU everyone who stopped by and commented on the Lovin' the Language Blogfest post! It brightened my whole week. I enjoyed seeing all your entries too!

Accent Challenge



Hope you enjoyed that! It's split up because it turned out to be kind of long, and I didn't want to overwhelm you with our randomosity.

Do you think you have an accent? Do you think WE have accents?

Part 2 will be up on FRIDAY! Hope to see you then!

7 comments:

Sophia Chang said...

woo triple digits babeeeee!

Now I'm convinced _I'm_ the one with an accent

Emy Shin said...

Haha, you guys are adorable! :D

I'm tempted to do the video, if purely because I'd fail every single word with my heavy accent.

Lydia Kang said...

You guys have no accent. But then again, I talk exactly like you guys do so...I'm biased.

Jolene Perry said...

You two cracked me up.

Awesome :D

Trisha said...

In my opinion, everyone has an accent. ;) No one person can speak without having some kind of accent, because according to someone in another part of the world, you ARE going to have an accent.

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

OMG. You guys crack me the freak up. That was awesome!! Also, neither of you really have accents. You sound mostly the same as me. And I definitely don't have an accent *crickets*

ali cross said...

That was so, SO funny!!

You had me thinking the whole time how *I* would pronounce those words!

Sometimes my Canadianess sneaks out. Like I say "AH-men" after a prayer instead of "A-men", like most Americans. And I say ROOT instead of ROUTE like you guys.

You guys are both unbelievably cute. I love you!