So FRIDAY FIVE!
1. When I asked Alz if she had anything to add to this list, she said, "Uhhhh..." because she was distracted by...
|Theo James, star of a new crime drama called Golden Boy.|
2. That guy and his handsomeness is probably why my sister and I will continue to watch the new show Golden Boy. I mean, the pilot was pretty interesting too, but he's just REALLY HANDSOME. (Yes, he's the Turkish diplomat from Season 1 of Downton Abbey!)
3. Alz is still trying to finish reading Crewel. In the mean time, she's also MADE a metal book. It's awesome.
4. The Camelia Festival was this past weekend. It is our city's annual festival, complete with carnival and parade. Alz went to get her cotton candy. I went because I was hoping the library would have my copy of Finnikin of the Rock (which I did get yesterday, ha!). I played an expensive carnival game so I could get a stuffed turtle. Turtles are my spirit animal.
5. The Sister has tracked down the special flavored LAYS chips. She got Chicken & Waffles and Cheesy Garlic Bread, but WE WANT THE SRIRACHA CHIPS! They are impossible to find! D:
Q4U: What are your Friday Fives? Or what are you up to this weekend?