So a big THANK YOU to Sophia, Ani, and Lori for giving us the Liebster Award.
This award is intended to connect bloggers, specifically those with less than 200 followers. In accepting the award, I must:
- Show my thanks to the blogger who gave me the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal my top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on my blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
In any case, there are many of you who I would love to give the award to, but you have well over 200 followers. So it has made this award incredibly difficult for me to pass on without including the people who passed it on to me. That and I can't remember who already got this award.
Here are our choices. There might be repeats, and regardless, we appreciate ALL OF YOU anyway. :)
1. XiXi at From Elysium: One of the first bloggers I stalked - is smart, funny, & loves Percy Jackson!
2. Linda at Wistfully Linda: A newer blog friend, who is like my online doppleganger. Seriously, it's almost a little freaky. That and we almost knew each other in Real Life. Almost.
3. Akoss at Fantasy Pen: Blogger I met at ninjachat who runs a book review blog featuring a diverse selection of books. She also has a writing blog here: Nye Louwon - My Spirit.
4. Connie at A Merry Heart: Cool and smart lady who writes entertaining posts about writing, bugs, and appliances-gone-crazy. She also has a blog for her book, Screwing Up Time.
5. Barbara Kloss at Barbara Kloss (the adventures of a writer): I love her anecdotes and writing posts and her gorgeous, gorgeous pictures of the great outdoors. This is possibly because I am not an outdoorsy person, so I enjoy the vicarious experience. Also, w00t for taking German in high school!
So that's that! Have a great weekend! I'm off to CampNaNoWriMo like a mad woman!