8.10.2011

Blogging Break

Hello, darlings!

Following in the footsteps of a number of blogs, A Nudge will be going on a brief blogging break.

I've been a little slack in responding to comments and visiting your blogs too, and with Camp NaNoWriMo happening, I'm finding myself a little burnt out.

PLUS, I am turning a Quarter Century Old in less than a week, and I'm celebrating it with fellow August birthday-er & Boba4Lifer Sophia this weekend! So there's that to contend with as well.

So we will return to our regularly scheduled posts on Friday, August 19th.

Until then, drink up me hearties & don't be strangers! (I'll still be trolling twitter & tumblr and your blogs.)

17 comments:

linda said...

Oooh happy early birthday! And have an awesome celebration this weekend!

Totally hear you about the burnt out feeling (plus I'm totally behind on NaNo, lol). Hope you're taking plenty of time to relax. :)

Looking forward to your 08.15 post!

Ariana Ferrone said...

Everyone's taking summer breaks! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate. :) I WILL BE AWAITING YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED BROADCASTS WITH ANTICI...PATION.

And yes, caps lock was necessary.

Christine Murray said...

Enjoy your break and happy birthday!

Akoss said...

A quarter of a century? I will give anything to switch places with you. lol.
Be on the look out for a twitter shout out. :)

Bkloss said...

HAPPY QUARTER CENTURY!...and enjoy your respite :)

So hard to keep up with blogs during summer *pulls out hair* I've been TERRIBLE.

Tere Kirkland said...

Have fun! I expect pics after your hiatus. ;)

M Pax said...

Have a great celebration and enjoy your break :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Enjoy your blog break.

Sophia Chang said...

And I just gave you a blog award!

Emy Shin said...

Happy early birthday!

I hope you'll have a wonderful & productive blogging break. :)

Lydia Kang said...

Okay old lady, take your break.

Just kidding. Have a good one!

Ani said...

You've been tagged for the Liebster blog award! *points to my blog post for the day* :D

Connie Keller said...

Happy Birthday!

How's Camp NaNo going?

Lori M. Lee said...

Happy birthday! 25 is the perfect age, imo :D

Lydia Kang said...

Have a great birthday! And have fun on your break. :)

Golden Eagle said...

Happy early Birthday! :)

Hope you enjoy your blogging break!

Jolene Perry said...

Have a very, very, happy birthday ;D