(New Graphic by Darling Stewie)
5 Fandom Friday is a geek-blogger community building project started and hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick. Every Friday, post a top 5 list based on a predetermined topic that can be found on this master post - you can also find more info on the project there. Participate as frequently or infrequently as you like, and if a topic doesn't especially appeal to you, feel free to put your own twist on it.
Also, tweet at @superspacechick or @thenerdygirlie on Friday with your post (and they'll RT) and use the #Fandom5 hashtag so we can all connect!
This week's theme: Things I Love About Halloween
1) Spooky reads - I'm a chicken when it comes to horror movies, but I do love being creeped out by tales of the grim, gothic, and spooky.
2) Halloween episodes - I know there's an upcoming topic on this, but I love it when my TV shows do holiday-themed episodes. Halloween eps always allow for a little more fun and adds a little more spook to shows that don't normally go in for the scares or supernatural.
3) TV marathons of Haunted Places/ Ghost Hunter-type shows - I don't normally watch many of these, but when they're on all the time in the month of October, I can't get enough. Mostly, I love hearing the stories about ghostly encounters.
4) Candy - chocolate, candy corn, pumpkin spice and everything nice.
5) Costumes! - Who doesn't like dressing up and being someone (or something) different for a night?
Q4U: What are you favorite things about the season?
P.S. I'm currently on the road, so I'll be around people's posts when I'm no longer vacationing. :)