Ready.Set.Write! is a summer writing intensive hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, and Jaime Morrow. Click the banner or the link previous for more information on the intensive.
We're checking in every Monday, and the link-up will be on the host blogs.
Technically, I will be talking about the last update I missed (covering the week of SDCC) and this past week.
1. How I did on last week’s goals
- Write for 15 min every day. Terrible! 1 day since SDCC happened until now.
- Start next beta read. Not yet.
- Finish up SDCC-related crafting. Finished!
- Go to the gym/exercise at least 2 times a week. Nope.
- Get more sleep. Somewhat better but SDCC has left me so exhausted.
2. My goal(s) for this week
- Write for at least 15 min every day.
- Start next beta read.
- Sleep more.
- Gym/exercise at least 2 times a week.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
Not much. I managed to write a little bit Sunday, but ever since Comic Con, I have been struggling just to stay awake at work. Con hangover to the max. I should be able to get back into the groove this week. Fingers crossed!
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write)
Energy. Comic Con was fun but super exhausting, and then my work week back from con was extremely busy. So it's been difficult to find the energy to do anything other than the bare minimum.
5. Something I love about my WiP
The concept still intrigues me, which is why I can't let it go!
How did you do with your goals this week?
P.S. A currently update will be up soon with a brief SDCC recap! Hope you'll join the fun!