RSW is a summer writing intensive hosted by Jaime Morrow, Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, and Erin Funk. You can sign up on the linky at any of the host blogs every Monday. Remember to encourage other participants too! For more info on RSW and a link to the lovely buttons, go here.
1. How I did on last week’s goals
Um, basically they didn't happen. Comic Con ate my life.
2. My goal(s) for this week
Same as last week, but particularly, I would like to achieve the bolded one the most.
- Write a stanza
- Start reading a verse novel.
- Get some more sleep, especially before SDCC.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
This sums up this week for me: COMIC CON.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week.
Time and energy and focus again. With Comic Con eating up my schedule, the start of the week was all about preparation and finishing work stuff. Then the end of the week was all about epic geekery. No real time to think much about my WIP. Poor thing.
5. Something I love about my WiP.
It is patient and is waiting for me to come back to it. :)
How did you do this week?