5.30.2014

Randomosity on Fridays: Then & Now Version: Loki

Once upon a time, there was an ungodly cute pupster who loved to chew on sticks:

I don't know what a stick is. Is this a stick? I will chew upon it.
Two years later, he grew up into this crazyface who still loves to chew on sticks:

I LOVE STICKS I WILL CHEW THEM ALL.

Ah, what a difference two years makes.  And yet the more things change, the more they stay the same.  We have wondered if Loki will mellow out as he grows older but I doubt it.  If anything, age will only put him further into his prime and in no time at all he will be conquering the world and making us all kneel before him.

This has been your weekly dose of the Loki.  Stay cool, chew on a stick, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Yahong Chi said...

AWWWWW I can't handle his young cuteness! Hard to believe he's grown so much, the adorable baby. So handsome now. :)

Caroline Tung Richmond said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable! Love that puppy pic!