5.23.2014

Name That Book: Literal Version Deux Answers!

Time for the answers to Wednesday's post.  Behold!

17675462

1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Didn't realize that my doodle was pretty close to the cover re-design.


17167166

2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
In this one it was hard to show the hands pointing toward 12.
Maybe I should have crammed an AM on there somewhere.


7969452

3. Fury of the Phoenix by Cindy Pon
ANGRY.


10429092

4. Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
I really wanted to draw Fatprincess instead of the female symbol
but that would have given it away.

13458013

5. A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix
See all the ??? They are confused.  And princely.

I'm so proud of Krispy because when I asked her if she got all of them, she said yes, except for OMG THE CROWN AND CLOCK ONE IS CROWN OF MIDNIGHT.  She also identified #2 as an angry bird--an angry phoenix--a-hah!  Fury of the Phoenix.  We were on the same wavelength this time, she and I.

Hope you enjoyed this round of Name That Book.  Our weekend plans consist of express tickets to board the Fatty Train to Fat Town, i.e. we're planning on eating some delicious food and then some more delicious food.  

What are your weekend plans?

3 comments:

linda said...

ahahah these are great!

the raven boys and girl of fire and thorns were pretty obvious.

for the second one, i was like, "huh, there must be a book called Midnight Crown or something but i don't know what book that is and am too lazy to google." i don't follow the throne of glass series so didn't know the book title off the top of my head.

i could DEFINITELY tell the phoenix was a phoenix, but only remembered silver phoenix, and forgot there was a sequel. i also considered order of the phoenix, but it didn't fit, so i was like, huh, there must be some other phoenix book i'm not aware of. gah, i was so close! i knew it was a phoenix!

and then the last one i just had no idea. lost boys or something? *shrug*

moral of the story: when in doubt, google! or just wait for the answers to be announced, if you're a lazy bum like me XD

Connie Keller said...

I'm frowning because I missed the game. But glad that I caught the doodles and the answers.

I hope you all have a lovely three day weekend.

cindy said...

omg on Fury of the Phoenix! hahaha! thank you!