5 Fandom Friday is a geek-blogger community building project started and hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick. Every Friday, post a top 5 list based on a predetermined topic that can be found on this master post - you can also find more info on the project there. Participate as frequently or infrequently as you like, and if a topic doesn't especially appeal to you, feel free to put your own twist on it.
This week's theme: Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately (I'm expanding this to include accessories)
1) Let's be real, I pretty much want Blackmilk everything. I'm addicted and it looks so good. But in particular, I am eyeing these Kawaii Mecha Leggings (esp. after the Sister got a pair of the regular mecha leggings) and maybe something from their Disney collection. Cheshire cats everywhere.
2) Goldbubble Clothing is still a small company, so their order fulfillment takes a while, but I do love the SHERLOCK-inspired BORED Leggings I got from them. Since The Last Unicorn is arguably my favorite book in the world, you can imagine how tempting Goldbubble's licensed The Last Unicorn line is, particularly their Unicorn Tapestry Skirt and Battle Dress.
3) Kate Spade always makes adorable things, but I wanted practically everything in last fall's library-themed collection - especially this book scarf!
4) Speaking of book scarves, I love these literary scarves by storiarts on etsy. They take the actual text of a book and put it on a scarf! Love!
5) And if I had my ears pierced, I'd snap up these "Quote Couture Earrings" from Modcloth in an instant!
What's on your geek-chic wishlist?