5.24.2013

Randomosity on Fridays: Friday 5

May has been crazy, and I can't believe it's already coming to an end. How is this year going by so fast? In any case, here's a bunch of random updates and pictures.

1) Today marks one year since the Sister brought Loki home! I can't believe we've had him for only a year. It feels like he's been with us forever.



2) We've now seen The Great Gatsby and Star Trek into Darkness movies, both of which we enjoyed. I have a few mixed feelings about Gatsby but I liked it overall - and I loved Leo's take on the character! The sister wore an appropriate shirt; the ticket taker even commented on it.



3) Lydia sent us some awesome Control swag. I love the necklace and can't wait to find out its significance when I read the book in December (so far away)!



4) We've been watching Arrested Development this week in preparation for the new season that's going to be on Netflix this weekend! I cannot wait for the AD viewing party! Candy beans and frozen bananas, yum!

5) The professional photos from my friend's wedding back in March were ready earlier this month, and they are beautiful! I'm so excited to see the wedding video later. Here are a few of the photos by Docuvitae.



Oh and I realized I never posted any of the photobooth pictures. So these were from our smilebooth sessions.



Happy Memorial Day weekend, my U.S. peeps. Enjoy the long weekend! Everyone else, live long and prosper!

Q4U: What are your weekend plans?

4 comments:

Miss Cole said...

Those photos look like so much fun! ^_^ Ohmigosh how adorable is your dog!

Oooh, Control! That's on my TBR but yeah, December is (thankfully) a veeeery long time away!

We've got a 3 day weekend in the UK too, hooray! Have a great one :D

Peace and long life ^_^

Lydia Kang said...

Yay, glad that you liked the swag! Oy, and December is far, isn't it?

Those wedding picts are gorgeous! Great photographer (including the automated booth, lol).

I'm seeing Star Trek this weekend and I cannot wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Memorial Day weekend to you too. :)

PS: I have nothing special planned, maybe reading and more reading.

~Akoss

David de Beer said...

ok, I gotta say reading a blog in a feed reader doesn't do the blog enough justice. not sure when you did the revamp around here, but it looks really good.

Loki is beautiful, looks like he might be a bit of a handful at times.

can't make up my mind if I want to watch Great Gatsby or not, the original story never really thrilled me that much. Star Trek is definitely on my to do list, though, love the revamp of all the characters.