1) Today marks one year since the Sister brought Loki home! I can't believe we've had him for only a year. It feels like he's been with us forever.
2) We've now seen The Great Gatsby and Star Trek into Darkness movies, both of which we enjoyed. I have a few mixed feelings about Gatsby but I liked it overall - and I loved Leo's take on the character! The sister wore an appropriate shirt; the ticket taker even commented on it.
3) Lydia sent us some awesome Control swag. I love the necklace and can't wait to find out its significance when I read the book in December (so far away)!
4) We've been watching Arrested Development this week in preparation for the new season that's going to be on Netflix this weekend! I cannot wait for the AD viewing party! Candy beans and frozen bananas, yum!
5) The professional photos from my friend's wedding back in March were ready earlier this month, and they are beautiful! I'm so excited to see the wedding video later. Here are a few of the photos by Docuvitae.
Oh and I realized I never posted any of the photobooth pictures. So these were from our smilebooth sessions.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, my U.S. peeps. Enjoy the long weekend! Everyone else, live long and prosper!
Q4U: What are your weekend plans?