12.07.2012

Randomosity on Fridays: Doodle Requests!

Happy Friday!  Today is doodle day!  What have we on our randomosity plate?

Julie's request was as follows: "I would like a doodle of me, riding a unicorn, eating cookies, and throwing glittery rainbows at a herd of manatees."

Ask and ye shall receive.

Linda requested a doodle of her bunny Mochi attempting to eat some books, as he thinks books are chew toys.

Mochi's taste in books has yet to be determined.

And lastly, Lydia's request was: "I would like you to draw some fantastical creatures having mundane conversations about stuff."

For some reason, all my unicorns tend to have annoyed expressions.

And there you have it.  Forthcoming are book reviews and Krispy's long-awaited pictures of her trip to Europe!  Maybe!  If we don't procrastinate more!

9 comments:

Julie Dao said...

AHHAAHAH!!!!!! Your gift for doodles is unparalleled!

Angela Brown said...

Loved the doodles, especially with rainbows and unicorns. That is a trifecta of doodle happiness.

You have done my heart good :-)

Connie Keller said...

Loved the doodles!!! Thanks.

Sophia Chang said...

bahahaha I had no idea you were taking requests.

Well one day I'd like you to draw Krispy introducing me to tea floats and me staying up all night after with jitters.

sigh.

Golden Eagle said...

Those are awesome. I especially love the color!

Lydia Kang said...

*bows in gratefulness*

You are my cartoon idol! Thank you!!!!!

Yahong Chi said...

Oh my God, your unicorn, griffin and dragon are MASTERPIECES. I'm serious. Can you do large full-size pieces and sell them to me??

(Although the unicorn in the first doodle has hindlegs that bend backward... they should be bending forward. :P

linda said...

hehehee love your doodles! sooooo awesome :D

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! LOVE it!