It's that most happy of weekdays again, Friday! It's predicted to rain all weekend hereabouts, which means it'll be a great time for me to catch up on reading, writing, and my 50/50 challenge!
In the mean time, I'm RIDIC excited for the following 5 things!
1. Game of Thrones Season 2 starts in April! SO EXCITED. I'm endeavoring to get Alz caught up before it starts, but I probably made a misstep when I got her hooked on an older HBO show, ROME. Game of Thrones S2 trailer below; it goes without saying, beware possible spoilers.
2. The air date for THE LEGEND OF KORRA, a sequel series of sorts to Avatar: The Last Airbender, was FINALLY announced! Totally badass woman of color fighting crime in an Asian influenced steampunk-esque metropolis? YES PLEASE.
This gif is relevant to how I feel (appropriately from the original Avatar: The Last Airbender):
Check out Korra Nation for the trailer, and help possibly move the premiere air date from APRIL 14th to MARCH 24th!
3. Speaking of kickass women, we're also RIDIC excited for Pixar's BRAVE. Summer can't come soon enough!
4. Oh, and we can't forget THE AVENGERS movie out in May. Not gonna lie, we're mostly excited to see more of our favorite trickster, Loki!
5. AND this needs no introduction, but of course, we couldn't help but get a little swept up in all the hype for this little movie, opening this coming week.
So, what upcoming shows/movies are YOU excited for?
P.S. Also, I've started a new Tumblr with two of my high school friends. It's called CUPS AHOY! We're sharing our love of cups and mugs, and if you love them too, we hope you stop by! :)