While I've still had my lows and moments of existential crisis this year (like I still don't know what the heck I'm doing with myself), this has also been a semi-charmed 11 months for me.
- I've won more things this year than I have EVER won in my life: books, ARCs, pins, T-shirts, um a freaking LAPTOP (Aesil, my love).
- I've lived it up with my besties and homeslices.
- I got to read Alz's amazing thesis and will wait in anticipation with her until she finds out if she's got her Master's.
- I got a better hang of this whole blogging business.
- AND I've met so many sweet, awesome, and cool beans people through the blog.
For all this and more, I am SO THANKFUL. This blog started this year with like 15 followers, and now there's over 60! So, THANK YOU.
I leave you with a pic of the Butterbeer cupcakes my talented friend made last weekend. (I did the frosting, so some of it is kinda ugly. :P )
Have a happy, relaxing, and delicious-food-filled Thanksgiving weekend! I hope you get all the things you want during those post-Thanksgiving sales too! See you next week!
P.S. Harry Potter movie, by the way, was so good. LOVED IT.
P.P.S. You can find the butterbeer cupcake recipe we used at amybites.