4.06.2010

April brings Awesomeness

I'm back from my mini-blog break! Did I finish any stories? No, BUT the end of March was awesomesauce! I celebrated some dear friends' birthdays, and uh, I gave up much needed sleep after a late night out to picnic in OK Go's next music video. I KID YOU NOT. It is surreal to me. Good thing I have pictures to prove it.

I have to thank my sister for her fangirlish tendencies (no wonder we're sibs) and telling me to not-be-such-a-grandma and to trade sleep for a rare opportunity. SO WORTH IT. I realize suddenly that last time I broke a resolution was for an OK Go concert. Hmm.

That awesomeness aside, I have more to share!

The fabulous and hilarious Lisa and Laura are holding an EPIC contest to celebrate their 500+ followers!!! Check out LiLa's Totally Epic 500 Followers Contest to see what the amazing prizes are and to place your bets! What? Did I forget to mention the premise of the contest is an ARM-WRESTLING match between the sisters?

See, I told you it was awesome.

Anyway, with the weather warming, my mood is lifting as well. I feel a new determination to work on the resolutions I've been failing at. So expect a Resolution Progress Report soon, along with some brief book reviews. In March I finished ArchEnemy and Soulless, and I finished If I Stay this weekend. I'm currently a little over 100pgs into the next Gemma Doyle book, Rebel Angels.

Alz and I are also thinking about doing a character interview, but we'll have to see who we can persuade or coerce into obliging us.

Spring has put a bounce in my step. Has it done the same for you?

3 comments:

Tere Kirkland said...

Spring has put a bounce in my step, too, Krispy. I just rotated my winter clothes back to the recesses of my closet, which always cheers me up!

XiXi said...

YAY CHARACTER INTERVIEWS DO IT.

Nayuleska said...

Nice to see you back Krispy!

I am feeling spring. We actually have blue skies in England right now (sometimes rare), and it just brightens up the entire day with the sun beaming down. I can easily forget there was frost on my windscreen this morning...