Here's my Friday 5.
1) On the other hand, though I may not be at BEA this year, it turns out I will be going to Comic Con after all! Yay for scoring badges during the resale! That was Thursday Awesome Thing #1!
2) Thursday Awesome Thing #2: While I was pining over the fact that people were getting Maggie Stiefvater's The Dream Thieves ARCs at BEA and commiserating (and also offering bribes) with Mindee Arnett, the very lovely Sarah Goldberg offered to share the ARC that will be coming to her. Obviously, I jumped on that offer ASAP and pledged my undying love.
3) News came in that NBC renewed the TV show HANNIBAL for a 2nd season. I'm so excited because this is such a stylishly shot show. It is tense, creepy, and also truly disturbing. I love the psychology and the moodiness, the horrific imagery. SUCH a good show (even if it makes me question my love of food). Recommended! (Also, I love Hugh Dancy.)
4) The Sister and I marathoned the new Netflix season of Arrested Development with our friend Justine. She also hosted an amazing viewing party: lasagna cupcakes, guacamole and chips, juice boxes, candy beans, and the all important chocolate-covered frozen bananas.
|Definitely deserving of the title Mister Manager!|
|She even made us gift bags!|
|The Sister went to the party as Buster.|
5) The Sister and I also got to see Imagine Dragons last night at the Hollywood Palladium. Needless to say, it was awesome.
|Shot by the Sister from the balcony, where we watched most of the show.|
Sister did a short vine video of Radioactive.
Q4U: What are your Friday Fives? Are any of you going to Comic Con this year??